Wish your happy new yearπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™


                              I was able to celebrate the Sinhala Hindu New Year very happily this time around as the Corona disaster has eased a bit, first and foremost I wish all Sri Lankans a Happy New Year. This New Year is very special to me because it is the last time my sister celebrates the New Year at home.πŸ™πŸ™....I had to go to campus as soon as the Sinhala New Year was over, so we planned to celebrate this year specially, but we were able to celebrate the New Year following the health advice following the corona disaster.☺️☺️☺️  

                                                                    When the New Year dawned we were all asleep but the next morning I wished everyone a Happy New Year and my mom, dad and sister and the four of us happily went to visit relatives.😁😁😁..... Everyone took special care of me when I went for a walk this year because they were so sad that I was about to leave campus so they all helped me as much as they could.😌😌😌😌...

                                                   Throughout the Sinhala New Year, all the relatives came to our house to see me. They brought me a lot of presents. We all had fun, played and played sports.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹.....Ten brothers and sisters in my mother's family, nine brothers and sisters in my father's family, so you can imagine how many nineteen people came to our house in one day.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.........

                          However, I wish all my relatives good health and all my brothers and sisters are very good and I wish them all a very happy Sinhala Hindu New Year so finally a Happy New Year to you allπŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Comments