My childhood πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

 My childhood was full of very bitter experiences but a very pleasant childhood.😁I have been very good at dancing since I was a child.I was first educated at the new Pubudu Preschool.It was there that I performed my first dance.we lived in a very poor house in those days in a small rural  house.

My sister and I were in the family and my mother and father suffered a lot to teach my sister and me. They both worked as laborers. In the past we suffered a lot.😭😭I was very obedient to my mother when I was a child and I understood from a young age how she suffered.πŸ˜₯

Due to poverty I studied very well, I only had one dress to wear to school. But I didn't think much of that, I thought when I was a child I would study well.πŸ˜€I went to the village school and did my homework well. I went to school on foot from home. It was very beautiful at that time. I woke up in the morning to go to school and helped my mother to cook. while came back home, i eat all the fruit on the roadπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

When I was a kid, everyone used to call me Batty.because i'm so cute and prettyπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹.Even the monks of the village  temple always said that Sumudu was a good students.πŸ˜€..so i'm happy about my childhood also i'm proud my past and I respect my mother for bringing me into this situation😘😘😘

Comments