Getting ready to go to university.🤐🤐🤐
Tomorrow is the day I have to go to campus, so I have to be alone without my mother. From tomorrow onwards, our house is like a funeral. Everyone is crying. Yesterday all my relatives came to see me, so they all blessed me. , I have to leave my sister, father and mother tomorrow, I am so sad to be separated from my family for so many days.😭😭😭.....
Anyway I have to go tomorrow, I was so sad I made up my mind that somehow I was doing well on campus🤗🤗🤗.....Campus starts on the 18th so it will be the most beautiful day of my life, a dream I have been waiting for so long is going to come true, I am very happy about that.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️....
All the relatives who came to see me gave me money, they were so sinful, when they came to see me I gave them a delicious meal, Mom and Dad were very sad because I was leaving home... 😐😐😐...... Anyway I'm getting ready to go to campus now😭😭😭😭......
Comments
Post a Comment