A trip by train🤗🤗🤗🤗
It is a custom for all of us to visit relatives after the dawn of the Sinhala New Year, so our family decided to go to see grandmother home before the New Year this time. He lives in the city, so we decided to go home by train instead of by car, because my sister and I love to travel by train.😋
We started our journey from Matara station. Dad said it would take about two hours to travel from Matara to Kandy so we talked a lot as we picked up a lot of biscuits to eat on the way. Also, after passing Galle, the surroundings are indescribably beautiful, so we all wanted to go on a trip like this. 🤗🤗🤗
🎵🎵🎶🎶🎧🎧🎙️🎙️🎻🎸🎺🎷The train was not very crowded as we were leaving because everyone was on vacation because of the New Year so the four of us sang together. It was so much fun.🥁🥁🥁....
When we went to Grandma's house it was about 4pm so we went there on a beautiful road and went to a river and took a shower to cool off and then we came back home for a hot cup of coffee and everyone had dinner.🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤The trip I took to Kandy was the one I really enjoyed because it was the only trip I took by train.....😃😃😃😃
Comments
Post a Comment