A cold dayπ€§π€§π€§π¦π¦
The rainy season is coming. It will be very cold in our area with the rains. Lenama village in Matara area is very beautiful and full of natural beauty. It is raining a lot in our area these days and it is very cold so I wanted to tell you today about the beauty of the environment these days.ππππ
It was very sunny in the morning and it was raining beautifully in the evening and when it started raining around noon the rain stopped at around 7 pm.π§️π§️π§️π§️π§️ In the meantime, all I do is watch the rain. Very beautiful then.ππππΈπΈπΈ
I'm looking forward to the spring when the summer is over and I'm looking forward to the new year's New Year's in April .I'm so lonely looking at the rain, I love looking at the cold rain and having coffee☕☕☕☕☕. It's a beautiful feeling After a while it rains and the environment is beautiful, I think the environment is new. Like me, my mother loves to look at the rain when it rains, so it was a beautiful experience.π️❄️❄️❄️❄️☂️ππ¨️π§️
Comments
Post a Comment