The death of my grandfatherðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
when i was twenty years old, my grandfather passed away,ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜...sorry to say about,this situation was very unfortunately...😔😔The loss of my grandfather, who took good care of me from a young age, is still a tragedy for me.
Grandpa woke up that morning and went to the field. I did not think he was sick, he went to the field and came back saying "my chest hurts a little"😫😫😫...My father and I took him to the doctor.
When he returned home, he had lunch and went to bed.I boiled water to wash his face in the evening.Then I went to near his bed to wake him up...But he did not wake up, I informed my father about this, and when he came back, my grandfather had passed away.ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
At that moment I felt an indescribable sadness.😢😢😢...It's been a year since my grandfather passed away, but his memories are still with us.😣😣😣
Comments
Post a Comment