Something about my mom😌😌😌

                                         Her name is Swarna, she is 55 years old, I wanted to tell you today about her because she is very precious in my life, my mother is very kind, she was very sad to bring me here.My mother works in a tea factory, she taught me and my sister well, she was well educated but politicians did not give her a chance to work.

                 She is a blessing to our family and I will always be proud of her.My mom wakes up at 5.am and works to make our day beautiful.πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘¦The whole village knows that she cooks delicious food by the smell of the food

                                   My mother used to go to the temple every Poya day and she always taught me to be kind even to animals.😌😌😌The love I have for her is beyond wordsπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’.

                               When I get a chance once a day I tell "Mommy I love you"😘😘😘😘I love my mom,πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Comments