One day trip in galle

                                                               2020.12.02

  I can't remember exactly,it was a sunday or not.My parents and I went to galle for one day trip.we got up at 6.am and we went at 8.am🤗🤗.while I drive🚘🚘 I saw chinese restaurant so we had our breakfast those restaurant🤤🤤🤤.specially i would like to say that i like eat chinese food soooo mutch.😜

                                              After that i wanted went to see galle fort🏝️🏝️.we went that place and took different photos with my parents.

         Then we went to zoo with an ornamental fish🐧🐳🐋🐟🐠🐬🐡️🐚🦐🦀.Around at 12 noon i felt small hungry😉😉 so i went cafe and baught 5 milk coffee😋😋.sun light was increase ☀️☀️ so around 1.pm we wanted bath in the sea🏊🏄🤽.my sister and i enjoyed lot😀😀.

                   Then we went had our lunch rural restaurant.It was soooo rural.Most of the time my dad likes eat rural food because this food is very healthy.After long time in our life, we had very tasty lunch.

            After that we went galle temple and meditated under the Bo tree.finally we come back our home at 9.pm and we had our dinner while we came.my parents and i were enjoyed lot and this day was one of my favourite day in this month.😀😀😀😀


Comments