New Pubudu Youth Club
The New Pubudu Youth Club is the largest committee in our village😀....It is with great respect that I say that I too am a strong member of it.😋If we make an introduction about our youth society, it is the greatest resource of the village. Also, our youth society does a great service to the village.
Our youth club holds meetings every month to suggest all the programs we need to do for the villageEach member should donate Rs. 50 as a meeting fund. The sole purpose of every meeting we hold is to do a service to the village. We always receive the help of the elders for that.
Memories of the service rendered by our society to the village can be summarized as follows.
1.Building a house for a poor couple
2. Clearing the jungle roads
3. Donating food for the elderly
4. Providing a library for the orphanages
5. Providing lunch for the Dhamma schools
In addition to the above, I am very proud to say that we have already been able to do some great work.😀😀😀...Continuing to serve the village is the sole objective of our youth club.
Comments
Post a Comment