My online lifeπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

                                    I had feeling this time is my bad time in my life because I had to do my education remotely.🀨🀨🀨so i started my education under corona pandemic situation.my online lecture was done by every weekdays.
                                                     
                                                       I think I missed the most beautiful time of my life..πŸ™„As all countries faced this situation, Sri Lanka too had to face this situation and retreat.but i wanted to went my university and study wellπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...The first few months we were taught only English and it was a very interesting and important set of lectures.😁😁
     
                                  Two of the teachers I was most impressed with were Sumudu madam and Deshani madamπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹.The reason was that I could better understand what they were teaching. Later, the number of subjects taught to us increased and so did the connection with the telephone.As all the beautiful dreams of the first year of university faded, we had to do online education for about 8 months.One day the Dean of the Faculty convened a meeting and said that we had good news to tell. At this time we were surprised by his statement.
                                
              He told us that the university would open on April 19. It was the luckiest news of my life.  😍😍😍😍 I'm dreaming of a university these days                               
                                                                
                                                                                                

                                

Comments