my besti's birthday๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€


                        Firstly, my best friend name is hashii๐Ÿ˜‹.her b,day is january 23rd.My friends and I decided to surprise her.So we decided not to wish her that day.๐Ÿ˜‰ i did not said happy birthday that day so i had many phone calls from my bestie.๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

         In the evening as we planned we are went hashi's house.We behaved there in a way that we don't remember anything about๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—,,,but hashi's mom said "she has had fever so she is sleeping "๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

                                         while my friends discussed with hashi's mom i went her room๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„.Suddenly I heard her crying.๐Ÿ˜”She thought we had forgotten her.But we wanted to surprise her, we told her our plan because she was unexpectedly sad.we had planned go to the temple  with her family,๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

                     Then we chose a Chinese restaurant for dinner, at which time we cut the cake we had prepared for her, and I gave her the special gift I had brought for  her. At that time she was very happy. I was so happy to be able to make her happy on her birthday.




Comments